Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Nokia Mail For Exchange v3.00.50 S60v3 SymbianOS9.x -Compatibile MS Exchange 2010
Mail for Exchange synchronizes your business’s Microsoft Exchange service so employees can use their Microsoft Exchange inbox, calendar and contacts on their Nokia mobile devices. It is available for about 50 different Nokia device models.
Provides a cost-effective and easy-to-deploy solution leveraging the existing Microsoft messaging infrastructure.Increases work efficiency by providing tools to more quickly respond to customers, colleagues, and partners. Optimized for a wide range of Nokia devices, providing a mobile email solution on a handset that can meet any individual's needs and preferences.
* Access Point Groups/Destinations (for S60 3rd Edition FP 2 and S60 5th Edition phones only) – Active automatic switching between WiFi and GPRS connections if Destinations is supported
* Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks are disabled by default on new installs to prevent users from inadvertently losing Calendar, Contacts and Task data
* Pictures in contacts are now synchronized
* All Mail for Exchange tabs are now always displayed
* Improved battery life in adverse network conditions. If it can’t maintain a connection to the Exchange Server, it will automatically switch to checking every 15 minutes. It’ll switch back to Always on at the next scheduled period
* When editing your Out of Office (OoO) message on the phone, Mail for Exchange retrieves the current OoO message from the server when the setting/tab is accessed and OoO is set to “Yes” as opposed to periodically which was the case in prior versions. This requires connectivity with the server and may cause a short delay
* You can now manage your device by name instead of by IMEI through Outlook Web Access (OWA) email client if allowed by account. OWA users can perform device management features on their phone clients
Change Log :
*Features include folder support and viewing email in HTML format.
Download: Click Here