Thursday, February 4, 2010
Installation Notes :
1) Install 1.bt.sisx. Run it. It should say "Device added"
At this point you can also uninstall it - it is no longer needed.
2) Install 2.GPSd.jar. Run this prior to starting TomTom
3) Install 3.tomtom.sisx
4) Copy the TomTom folder from the 0.Copy.To.MEMCARD.Root.rar
to the root of your memory card.
5) Run TomTom. Choose Yes when it asks you to switch on bluetooth. Go to Change preferences, Show GPS status, Configure, Other Bluetooth GPS receiver, and select the
* You need to change the preferences every time you start tomtom. It won't
remember that you were using the internal GPS*
* If you need to switch from internal, to an "external" receiver, you may need
to click on "tomtom receiver", and then "other receiver" to get the list of devices again.
Enjoy this Release.. Many Thanks to BiNPDA Team.
Download: Click Here
Kaspersky Mobile Security
Anti-Theft Protection for Your Smartphone!
* Remotely blocks or deletes all personal data on your
phone if it’s lost or stolen.
* Notifies you with the new phone number if your SIM card
* Blocks unwanted SMS & adware messages.
* Keeps your phone free of malicious programs.
* Prevents your PC from becoming infected when syncing.
Download Link: Click Here